Hello Project PAI Community. Here the latest Tech Updates!
- Proof of Useful Work (PoUW)
- Testing new nonce generation and verification for PoUW
- Worked on integration between blockchain and message history function
- Updated security features
- Proof of Work/Proof of Stake (PoW/PoS) Hybrid Mining
- Updated functions in desktop miner program
- Implemented mining UI elements and their interactions in the desktop miner
- Working on mechanisms for adding stake transactions to blocks
- Added stub for Remote Procedure Call (RPC) command 'purchaseticket'
- Working on draft implementation of ticket purchasing
- PAI Coin Core Dev
- Merged pull request #226 to correct inconsistencies in PAI Coin spelling conventions
- PAI Up Web Wallet
- Improved translations of PAI Up Web Wallet
- Web Wallet released on Apr 4, 2019
Monthly GitHub Pulse
This month's activity on the Project PAI GitHub include:
- 2 developers pushed 21 commits
Climbing the Ranks
It’s hibernation time for the bears, and PAI Coin has seen a healthy near 14% bump over the last week. We’ve been steadily climbing the ranks, holding a firm position on Coin Market Cap’s top 100 all crypto list as well as a top 50 position on the top coins list. Now, CryptoSlate has calculated PAI as the top crypto among all AI based projects. Happy to put our stamp on one of the most challenging, and most promising, areas of blockchain technology!
PAI UP Web Wallet
Have you tried the PAI Up Web Wallet yet? It’s perfect for those who want to untether their wallet from their phone and manage their PAI Coin from multiple devices. It’s simple, secure, and free to use. Try it now at paiup.com .
See you in the next issue of PAI Updates!
Sign up for the newsletter: https://projectpai.com/#sign
Join the Project PAI community for the latest news and updates.
PAI Forum: https://www.paiforum.com/
© 2019 Project PAI Foundation