Hello Project PAI Community. Spring is here, and so are new Tech Updates!
- Proof of Useful Work (PoUW)
- Deployed initial version of decentralized node communication
- Implemented higher level of neural network and optimizer parameterization options
- Proof of Work/Proof of Stake (PoW/PoS) Hybrid Mining
- Development of mining user interface, including how users will sign up, sign in, and use two-factor authentication to access mining site. Successfully created test user.
- Implement data structure for ordering live PAI Coin stakes
- Implement database function for finding stake winners
- Work on including staking information in the PAI Blockchain
- Finalized desktop mechanism that enables the mining pool to communicate
- Building mining software than can be run from users’ desktop
- PAI Up Web Wallet
- Making improvements to the UI and UX
- Fixed some logic bugs found during QA and internal testing
- Improved website performance
Monthly GitHub Pulse
This month's activity on the Project PAI GitHub include:
- 3 developers pushed 28 commits
Calling All PAIYO Users
Since the release of PAIYO Alpha to test users worldwide, we’ve seen so many people share their own videos created using their Personal AI (PAI) avatars. We gathered some of our favorites in the video below. Don’t forget to share your own PAI content on social media, and make sure you tag @obenme and @projectpai.
See you in the next issue of PAI Updates!
Sign up for the newsletter: https://projectpai.com/#sign
Join the Project PAI community for the latest news and updates.
PAI Forum: https://www.paiforum.com/
© 2019 Project PAI Foundation