Hello Project PAI Community! Here are this week’s updates.
Proof of Useful Work (PoUW) updates
- 1. Working on establishing milestones for Q1 and Q2 development goals
- 2. Continued work on researching and analyzing different consensus approaches
- 3. Continued development of a proof-of-concept implementation
Proof of Work/Proof of Stake (PoW/PoS) Hybrid updates
- 1. Assessing the scope of work necessary to implement a hybrid PoW/PoS system
- 2. Updated the PAI blockchain to support SHA3-shake256 hashing algorithm in addition to the current SHA-256 hashing algorithm, which can be used for the proposed hybrid system
PAI Coin Core
- 1. Performed a clang static analysis (a method of analyzing and testing code) to analyze the source code and fix errors based on the findings — part of the regular maintenance of the PAI Coin Core source code
- 2. Making improvements to code maintainability, improving and simplifying regular code maintenance
- 3. Worked on expanding unit tests to cover the amount of code optimal for the PAI Coin Core source code
PAI Coin Web Wallet
- 1. Continued development of the PAI Coin web wallet
- 2. Worked on resolving responsive interface issues — allowing the web wallet to properly display on different devices of different screen sizes and specifications
Monthly GitHub Pulse
This month’s activity on the Project PAI GitHub include:
- 1. 20 developers pushed 56 commits
- 2. 18 proposed pull requests
AI and Flying Cars Wow at CES 2019
A flying car by Bell at CES 2019
This year, Project PAI was excited to join adopter ObEN at CES 2019 to talk about the PAI blockchain and the many ways PAI blockchain technology can be integrated into the large variety of AI-powered products showcased at this year’s event. This was the first year Project PAI had representatives on the ground at the event, where they discussed PAI with the likes of Huawei, Vizio, Alibaba, and more top tech veterans. The ObEN team recently shared a recap of CES, which you can read here. Lots of companies and media were interested in learning more about Personal AI technology, as well as how the PAI Blockchain can help users secure and own their own personal data. In addition, blockchain also saw an increased presence, with several panels and events dedicated to blockchain and the surrounding ecosystem. CES clearly signaled that successful AI 2.0 products will be personal, adaptable, and usable across multiple industries and platforms — exactly the type of technology Project PAI is bringing to life.
If you haven’t already — catch PAI being featured on CBS Las Vegas Channel 8 as one of the top tech products of CES 2019.
ObEN VP Sho Guo with Paulson Fellow Matt Sheehan on developing AI technology for both the US and Chinese markets
See you in the next issue of PAI Updates full of tech developments!
Sign up for the newsletter: https://projectpai.com/#sign
Join the Project PAI community for the latest news and updates.
PAI Forum: https://www.paiforum.com
© 2018 Project PAI Foundation